We believe in a win-win. We match great organizations with loyal and motivated employees.
Is your professional mission more than just money-driven? Is C# your language of choice?
Are you interested in working for an organization whose work supports folks with disabilities?
Does your professional style lend itself to innately transparent communication and attention to detail?
If so, Galt has an opportunity for you!
ERP Application Support Specialist
ERP is all about helping businesses simplify complexity and thrive in the digital age. In this role you’ll be solving your client’s challenges and turning their needs into goals and solutions through Dynamics 365. Working as an ERP Applications Consultant you’ll collect information, analyze requirements and solve problems, providing technical and operational support.
Purpose of Position:
To provide on-going support and assist with implementing our ERP systems (Dynamics 365, Finance and Operations, Human Resources) and ensure that the system functions efficiently and effectively. Along with that, this position will assist with supporting the various integrations between the ERP and other systems. This position will report to the Manager of Application Systems Support and will be a non-supervisory role.
Essential Job Functions:
- Assist with Implementing Dynamics 365 (Finance and Operations, Human Resources)
- Provide on-going support for Dynamics 365 (Finance and Operations, Human Resources)
- Find ways to streamline new and existing processes
- 5+ years of supporting Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations or its predecessor
- 3+ years of SQL Experience
- 1+ years of experience with Microsoft Dynamics Lifecycle Services (LCS)
- Ability to transform business requirements into a straightforward and technical model, and match processes to application requirements
- Ability to work with the technical team to make sure that your clients' needs are incorporated into the specifications and functions
- Create or evaluate a breakdown of your clients’ businesses processes so that you can identify and link functional and non-functional requirements
- Documents settings and prepare your clients to use the system
- Support testing the proposed system and train users
- Experience leading teams/projects
- Object-Oriented Programming Experience (C#, C++, etc.), but preferably X++
- Report writing experience (SSRS, BIRT, Crystal Reports, Power BI, etc.)
- Software Troubleshooting Experience
- Engineering and Technology Center in Tulsa, Oklahoma. May require regional travel throughout Northeast Oklahoma with a company car. All travel between facilities will be done with a company vehicle
Galt Foundation is a non-profit staffing agency. We are working toward a future in which every person with disabilities can live a productive life in the community of their choice – where each person can contribute and all of us are enriched by the experience.